Just follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for our Road Skills and Confidence Course. Please email email@example.com to indicate your interest and we can add you to our mailing list and let you know as soon as the next date is set.
- If you do not want to participate in club runs, you can skip our Road Skills and Confidence Course
- Pay your membership fees, go to ‘Online Store’ tab on our booking system
- Become a British Cycling member (ride £29.50 membership gives you all the liability and legal insurance you need in case of accident on road)
- Read our Club Run Etiquette Page
- Turn up to one of our Tues/Fri club runs
- Or book online onto one of indoor training sessions: spinning Wednesday evening and Friday morning
- When you arrive, let us know if it is your first time.
Want more information?
- If you have any health concerns please see our health questionnaire.
- You can also read our terms and conditions.
- Check out our FAQs.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions or if you have any feedback. We would love to hear from you!